Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Easy Going, Mature, Late Night Players

JUBTASTICJUB

I'm not a major player or anything, and i'm not looking for a group of hardcore in your face players.It would be cool to get in a group of people who just want to enjoy the game, and make the grinding more enjoyable rather than the 4 minute quick runs with random players who have the most OP gear and murder every enemies face off while i just run around behind them.

Chat can go either way, if you have a teamspeak or vent group, just use in-game voice, or typing, it doesn't matter to me, as long as there is some form of communication as we go.

Also, im not really much of a daytime player, an hour or two before work early PM, but mainly late night or early morning since my work schedule is 5 nights a week and i rarely get back home till the AM. Also im NYC based, just in case that causes an issue at all. 

18+ as well, I mean I have met some cool kids while gaming but still, not a fan of needing to watch what I say for the good of the children, ya know?

Feel free to leave a post on this if you have an opening and we meet each others requirements, till then, have a good one.

Edited by JUBTASTICJUB