The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Warframe Crashing And Freezing

(PSN)Chancho2000

After u12 I have been getting constant crashes and freezes...this nvr used to happen and I'm getting sick of it...I get infinite loading screens and I'm forced to dashboard...I have lost weapon parts credits and resources from having to dash...this update was sloppy and is a straight up slap in the face for players like myself

• 2 weeks later...

Repost: Yes avoid the void! I just invited some friends to play the void with me to farm for Rhino prime and bam! it Froze. What's going on?

EDIT: I couldn't shut off my PS4 by using my PS button so I had to unplug it and guess what? My PS4 light bar stood on even though it's unplugged... This is an issue that needs to be addressed quick!

• 4 weeks later...

more that a month after the initial post and freezing is still a problem. Met the gurstag three for the first time, took two down, got two(!) part drops and bam! the game froze. 

I'm no profesional programmer, but it would seem to me that all the freezing, ce-34878-0 errors and fps problems may all have the same cause: bad optimization.

Edited by (PS4)Kosis181

• 2 months later...

Also having same issue.  Dropped 2 games now and lost 1 hours worth of work both times. Items lost.  Love the game but that makes me throw the controller and play something else. Can they somehow see what you've lost and return the items and progress???