Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Feedback On A Few Frustrating Things

RyojinOrion

I'm very frustrated with this game right now. I'll try to keep the ranting to a minimum, but no promises.

First off, selling mods. Due to the way mods stack, I now have to sell off my stack of 25 Ammo Drum mods one at a time. As far as I can tell, there is no way to sell more than one of them at once. This is annoying, but not that much. Well, looks like there is indeed a way... Only it isn't explained at all anywhere in the game.

Second, broken lights. Interesting idea, but terrible execution. They make me feel like I HAVE to play as a Rhino on Grineer tilesets, or not fight the Grineer at all. Even if they weren't so damaging, there's the flashing, which gives me quite a headache. Hell, I'd settle for them just not being hidden behind objects like walls and crates, where you won't be able to tell they are there until after they have zapped you.

Third, Grineer Commanders. Why the long stun at the end of the switch teleport? That is highly annoying, especially since there is absolutely no warning before you get switch teleported, and no way to dodge it even if there was some sort of warning. It wasn't as bad when it was just a quick teleport, and I would only have to get my bearings again, but now I am just #*($%%@ when I get switch teleported into a big group because I get shot from every direction while my character is stuck shaking his/her $&*&*#(%& head.

Fourth, disruption. What in the holy F*** is going on in your heads, DE? Why am I facing disruption dangers in every single level I play now? It was fine when it was just Infested... But now I've got Leader AIs, Grineer door barriers, and even some bosses, like Nef Anyo. It wouldn't be so bad if it didn't take ALL shields and ALL energy while @(*()$ up any chance of reading anything at all on my screen, and if the AIs didn't have ranged disruption... But as it is now, it is highly annoying to new and old players alike.

Fifth, Oxium Ospreys. Why can we get Oxium ONLY from these Ospreys, why do they drop them in such low quantities, and most importantly, why are they so damn hard to kill, even at low levels? It doesn't make sense that I can't kill a level 6 Oxium Osprey with a level 15 weapon, modded up to do great damage against Corpus. I can take out everything else in a few shots, but I can't kill the Oxium Ospreys before they decide to fly into my face and blow up? That's bull. I don't want to have to bring a fully maxed out weapon just so I can take out those damn things when all I want to do is level up my stuff.

These last three issues I have seem to have been added because players who play all the time felt things were too easy, but these things are frustrating to the players who are not ZOMGSUPERGODTIERMASTERNINJA players, and have completely turned away more than a couple of my friends who I tried to get interested in this game.

Edited by RyojinOrion

if you need to sell stacks of mods click the sell button first to go into sell mode then click the mods you want to sell you will get a prompt to specify how many to sell

Well, that is helpful. I wish the game would actually TELL me that.

That's another thing that annoys me... The game doesn't tell you about those little things like that...

And another thing that bugs me, but this is more about the developers than the game itself... Why is there always stuff left out of the update notes? I'd really like to know all the changes, especially when they are kinda big, like when they shadow nerf frames.

I think the reason why Oxium Ospreys are hard to kill is because they have armor, am not sure if it's armor is aching to grineer, but if that's the case, then mod load-out against corpus won't work great against Oxium Osprey.

As to why the Oxium Osprey have armor aching to the Grineer's when they are in fact, in the corpus faction, I do not know.

Fifth, Oxium Ospreys. Why can we get Oxium ONLY from these Ospreys, why do they drop them in such low quantities, and most importantly, why are they so damn hard to kill, even at low levels? It doesn't make sense that I can't kill a level 6 Oxium Osprey with a level 15 weapon, modded up to do great damage against Corpus. I can take out everything else in a few shots, but I can't kill the Oxium Ospreys before they decide to fly into my face and blow up? That's bull. I don't want to have to bring a fully maxed out weapon just so I can take out those damn things when all I want to do is level up my stuff.

Then dodge them. Just move out of the way and they won't self-destruct.

Then dodge them. Just move out of the way and they won't self-destruct.

Those bastards seem to be homing half the time. I've seen them go around corners to hit me. Doesn't help I am also pretty terrible at dodging one enemy when there are big groups coming after me. :/

Edited by RyojinOrion