The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Frost And Ember

FitzSimmons

Since Frost's Snow Globe has health like Rhino's Iron Skin why don't make Snow Globe works like Iron Skin? it's moveable like Ice Leader's Snow Globe :D and make its appearance as cool as Ice Leader's Globe. I don't know it's bug or what but i think Avalanche doesn't freeze/stun enemies anymore? i tried it and its over really fast, didn't have a chance to shoot enemies when they're frozen.

For Ember, can you make his third power works like Sargas Ruk's power and Fire Leader's (is it right? Fire Leader?)? Knockback her enemies within range? :D

I have to disagree with making his Globe more like Ice Leaders in appearance. I was among the people asking DE to give Leaders unique animations rather than reusing Warframe abilities. As for the stun effect of Frost's Avalanche, OP, the devs took this out because it was a bug in the code, but Scott has said that he is thinking about re-implementing it some how because of how much people (including myself) raged when it was "fixed."

I have to disagree with making his Globe more like Ice Leaders in appearance. I was among the people asking DE to give Leaders unique animations rather than reusing Warframe abilities. As for the stun effect of Frost's Avalanche, OP, the devs took this out because it was a bug in the code, but Scott has said that he is thinking about re-implementing it some how because of how much people (including myself) raged when it was "fixed."

why not warframes with much cooler animation and let enemies have old style.