The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PRO-upgrade is horrible

Shensi

Other f2p features are fine.I mean,you can trade your money for time

money = faster way to get items

Im ok with it.

But PRO upgrades are horrible right now.

Its horrible becouse we have very nice exaple of f2p game(League of legends,hawken,Mechwarrior Online)

IN those games you can farm on new whatevar(lets call it farm,ok?) or pay money to get it faster.

You dont need to pay extented price for FULL fun.

You can get almost every items in those games by in game earned money(except skins)

In that reason i want spend my money for those games, becouse they look freendly to my wallet,just for support then or have cool loking skin

Im very addicted to Warframe right now...I thought to get Foundary Pack(Just for support this game) but pro-upgrade scared me off.

in my opinion, only bad thing about f2p in Warframe is Pro-upgrade.(Or maybe not,i dont know about drop all warframes and all weapons)

i give a big shot for this game and dev team.. we will see what they can do with this.. if this all can go in right direction i think This game can be the best online Co-op ... im currently enjoy.. but i have alots of ideas what they can add in games..

Real money currency for get item faster, skins, chas boost, exp boost -very fine..

but when cash items block normal game its not rly ok.