Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ground Sentinel

1Lightning9

LET LOOSE THE DOGS OF WAR! Why not have one or a few grounded sentinels? Are you not envious of the Corpus's tech that gets to run beside/ahead of them? Whether it's designed like a wolf, or large feline, or even a bloody boar, you can always feel satisfied by man's best war-machine friend to rough up some enemy troops. Feel like General Maximus as he rode down hill on his trusty steed and beside him his pooch. Give brilliant speeches and do battle with a man in close combat, only to be aided by a bite to your opponents arm!

Not really caring how they look, because the creators always create good designs, I was wondering what the general community feels about this idea! Leave comments below, constructive criticisms will be taken to heart, arrogant criticisms will be blown away like a fart.

LigerZeroPanzer.jpg

I actually made a thread on this a while ago and in the last dev stream they said something about the new enemy kubrow (probably spelled it wrong) could possibly have a smaller sentinel replacement version. They showed some animation of it parkouring just like tenno and it looked pretty dang sweet

I actually made a thread on this a while ago and in the last dev stream they said something about the new enemy kubrow (probably spelled it wrong) could possibly have a smaller sentinel replacement version. They showed some animation of it parkouring just like tenno and it looked pretty dang sweet

You spelled it right. Also, it looked sweet in animation... let's hope they give them a good enough AI to not have them running in circles or into a wall like the Hostage.