Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Melee Weapon

Jinlake

Good day. I was waiting for long time Stalker's braid Hate but he didn't give me it.
So I decided to advertise to developers to invent a new melee weapon.
Heavy melee type braid that more powerfull than Hate.

Users can post their suggestion for inventions of new melee weapon.

If developers will see this topic.

The Scoliac, in my opinion and experience, seems to give pretty good slash damage and capabilities (if I'm hearing you correctly).

Yes, but scoliac is whip. I told about melee weapon: heavy, long, dual. Like scythe, katana or other weapon.

Galatine. and you make no sense... "I cant get Hate, make me a new one!" who are you? Louis XIII?

I'm just player. I created this topic for other players. If someone likes some special melee weapon. He can write about it here. And if developers will see this. They can invent something new from our suggestion.

My suggestion are scythe or katana.

I'm speaking about new melee weapon, not about which has already appeared.

You asked for powerful slash weapons, there you go. There are enough useless melee weapons already, no need to add more before melee 2.0 because they would suck anyway.

Melee has too much weapons as is, and they're not very good, yet. 

From what I understood, your reasoning to want a new weapon is: I can't have something so make something more powerful that I can get instead! 

Your reasoning, while very selfish, I respect because of how bad the stalker drop table is. 

However, I got hate and it sucks badly, you're better off using any other reaper which suck just as bad. 

You asked for powerful slash weapons, there you go. There are enough useless melee weapons already, no need to add more before melee 2.0 because they would suck anyway.

I absolutely agree with you. But after adding by developers melee 2.0, I will wait stronger a new melee weapon.