Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pluvia- The Water Warframe

Tubbyor

Pluvia (Latin) - A rain or shower

I had an awesome idea today. A water warframe! This is not an element used an any of the warframes, and I think it would be a cool idea. I'm no artist, so I won't bother drawing. However if someone would like to post their own art if they like the idea, I would appreciate it. I was thinking to add water tubes, like Lech Kril's backback, but flowing and the color would change according to your energy color selection. Everything is up for debate, let me know if you have ideas!

Pluvia (Pl-oo-wee-a, proper latin pronounciation) would be a woman, with all of her attacks being based around water. She would be of low armor with good shields, and decent health. You guys may judge this as you will, I do not know great values to give for this character.

As her base ability (possibly called Posidon's revenge, not sure of the name. Leave a comment.), she would summon a trident, and throw it at the nearest enemy. This could cause stun or knockdown, and MASSIVE damage with a high possibility of killing the enemy depending on how much you have upgraded it, and also pin enemies to walls. It would have a very low energy cost.

As her second ability, bubble, she would create a water globe around her, similar to snowglobe, but not as big and no slowing effect. However the bullets would still be stopped.

As for her third ability, a rain would come down, (hence the name) and damage enemies. This could be called acid rain, or something of the like. This could cause poison and viral damage, and cause consistent damage. It would also create puddles, which when Pluvia steps in them, allows Pluvia to regen health slowly. This would not work on allies.

For her final ability, Tsunami, Pluvia would summon a massive wave, and sweep away enemies in a single direction, like a shotgun blast, and cause massive damage. This would be her uber attack. It would have a limit to how far it can go, (extended by stretch) and the power determines how much damage they will take and how big the wave is.

Energy wise, she would have a good max energy, to accommodate for her abilities.

To recap the stats, she would have a good energy maximum, low-medium armor, good shields, and decent health. Everything is up for debate and tell me what you guys think!

Edited by Tubbyor

1 has no effect at all... just a trident?... even oberon's 1 is better lol, and that is saying a lot... 2 is the same as snowglobe?... 3 and 4 and both damage AoEs... add some utility... functionality... something.

Well, by "damage" I pretty much mean instakill. I will change that in the post. 2 is LIKE snowglobe, but on a personal scale, and I understand where you are coming from with that. The last 2 abilities I should have been more clear about however. The tidal wave would be in one single direction, like a shotgun blast. I will also change that in the post. As for the rain, yes, that is AOE. Do you have any better ideas for the first and second abilities? Maybe something with ammo? I was thinking about working that in but I don't know how.

Hmmmm. reminds me of a hero in League of Legends.

Anyway heres a few ideas to help, il be chucking Numbers here and there.

#1: Trident

- Piece's 1/2/3/4/5 targets in a line.

- Deals puncture damg  100 / 200 / 300 / 400 (effect by power) but deals 20% less damage per target hit.

- Range 25m. 

- Energy 25

#2: Bubble:

- Cases the target in a bubble making it float for the duration and immobilized. Effected by duration

- Drains its HP over duration time 

- Pluvia gains hp from the lose of enemies hp

- When bubble runs out of time it pops dealing 100 blast damage nearby enemies? Effected by range 

- Electricity deals 50% extra damage to target.

#3: Acid Rain

- Cast's a cloud of rain above the selected area. Effected by Range

- Dealing Toxic damage per second. Effected by Duration

- Soaks enemies that are within or walks through adding a debuff of reduced reload speed and less damage. Un-effected by range

- Electricity deals 20% extra damage to soaked enemies.

#4: Tsunami

- Casts a big wide frontal wave knocking down enemies in its path

- Deals 350 / 500 / 750 / 1000 impact damage Effect by Strength

- Range 7 / 10 / 12 / 15. Effected by range

- Disables weapons for 5 seconds

Edited by Shashu

#1: Trident

- Piece's 1/2/3/4/5 targets in a line.

- Deals puncture damg  100 / 200 / 300 / 400 (effect by power) but deals 20% less damage per target hit.

- Range 25m. 

- Energy 25

#2: Bubble:

- Cases the target in a bubble making it float for the duration and immobilized. Effected by duration

- Drains its HP over duration time 

- Pluvia gains hp from the lose of enemies hp

- When bubble runs out of time it pops dealing 100 blast damage nearby enemies? Effected by range 

- Electricity deals 50% extra damage to target.

#3: Acid Rain

- Cast's a cloud of rain above the selected area. Effected by Range

- Dealing Toxic damage per second. Effected by Duration

- Soaks enemies that are within or walks through adding a debuff of reduced reload speed and less damage. Un-effected by range

- Electricity deals 20% extra damage to soaked enemies.

#4: Tsunami

- Casts a big wide frontal wave knocking down enemies in its path

- Deals 350 / 500 / 750 / 1000 impact damage Effect by Strength

- Range 7 / 10 / 12 / 15. Effected by range

- Disables weapons for 5 seconds

Shashu, I really like your ideas. I was also throwing around the idea for making acid rain cause an armor debuff to the enemies, but I didn't put it in the post for some reason. Also, I think your bubble idea is better than my mini snowglobe idea, and your tsunami idea is exactly what I wanted, but I didn't know how to put it into numbers. Thanks for your help! Do you mind if I put some of these into the post?