Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Recruiting | Storm Clan | Video Dojo Tour | Alliance: The Mafia

(PSN)amplif1er

RiDn DirTy Clan Webpage

RiDn DirTy is recruiting, we have everything complete in the Dojo, we have an obstacle course, ALL RESEARCH LABS COMPLETED AND EVERYTHING POSSIBLE RESEARCHED AND AVAILABLE! All of our members are very active and collect and contribute resources when needed. Currently all members will have immediate access to the dojo which will allow you to Host sessions allowing you to trade and download blueprints when needed.

Most of our members have all planets and missions unlocked so when there is an alert don't worry about being unable to get to it, all our members are very helpful. Need to run some missions and don't want to deal with randoms, join now!!

Update 4/20/2014: Check out our forum under the Warframe section for details on getting Free Platinum for contributing resources!

Trainerex - 285p 

UPDATE 5/10/2014: Solar Rail Built, currently have 2nd solar rail at 95% collected resources. Currently in the Alliance - The Mafia. > https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/230679-looking-for-more-clans-to-join-alliance/

MSG: BoLeY--- , amplif1er or hazardousjoker on PSN for an invite

Edited by (PS4)amplif1er

So u said riding dirty is a multi game clan? I'm curious to know what other games this clan plays.

Currently the majority of our clan is on CoD Ghosts, me and another member have an xbox one and are going to be playing Titanfall. We also have members playing Battlefield, FIFA and a couple other games we will be Huge in Destiny once it comes out. We are also CROSS Platform we have members on Xbox One, Xbox 360 as well as PS4 and PS3.

Would you like an Invite to the clan? :)

If you guy are still rec I'm a active new player ign age725 please invite

Hi guyz, please invite me. Play in Warframe, FIFA.

Invite me please. Thank you.

Invite to the clan please. Thank you

Thank you for your interest in the clan, I will be inviting you 4 later when I get on. You are more than welcome to add me as friend on PSN. Remember>>> DOUBLE RESOURCES FOR THE NEXT 23 HOURS! We will be farming tonight!!!!

Thanks for invite into the clan was very fun tonight. Very good clan that helps!

Thanks for joining us! Look forward to playing more with everyone. I think we were extremely productive last night :D! 50 Neural Sensors, 50,000 salvage, 300 plastids.. 

Edited by (PS4)amplif1er

I am interested do people regularly get on and play? I am a Master rank 11 with every Teno. The reason I am loking for a new clan is the current place I am in has 30 people and 27 of them don't play no more looking for a nice active place to play. my name is chris83_ is my PSN  

Thank you

I am interested do people regularly get on and play? I am a Master rank 11 with every Teno. The reason I am loking for a new clan is the current place I am in has 30 people and 27 of them don't play no more looking for a nice active place to play. my name is chris83_ is my PSN  

Thank you

We play regularly always have people on, we typically play in the evenings and on weekends. Message me on PSN if you're still interested.