Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Conclave Clan

Burns2PvP

Greetings, My name is deadinflict and I represent Summit Gaming. Summit Gaming is a conclave clan as you can read with the title and we do ongo a recruitment process.

This is a ghost clan currently but we plan on expanding out more.

Plan with the clan

1 ) Have monthly tournaments on we get going, the winner winning x amount of platinum. 

2 ) Have a successful clan that will become well known and strong.

3 ) Have an active group where you can post in clan chat, "Hosting Conclave" and have people join in with you depending on which one you are doing.

Going to keep this short and sweet so if you would like more information about the clan or even a curiosity, Pm me or post on this thread. I will be checking this actively.

hey, im sort of interested in this because i do enjoy some conclave every now and then, problem being i am currently part of a clan that has full research completed and i dont really want to risk loosing that. I'd need some assurance because the clan im in right now has a very neat and organized dojo, full research, as i stated before, and active members who do void runs together quite often. Id like to see this clan in action before joining if at all possible. I'd also like to inquire about the tournaments. Obviously some things in warframe are stupidly over-powered in conclave. Vauban, for instance, can place teslas that stay in between rounds. Stuff like that would need to be regulated and id like to see a simple ruleset posted somewhere. I get that you want this to be a slight intro to the clan but it really needs more info if you want it to get more attention. Ideas like this are REALLY easy to say you want to do, but without the proper approach, impossible to pull off. Good luck and reply soon please.