Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Corpus Tile Set, And New Missions

Darktigr

I had this idea of a way for the Corpus to gain a foothold on the Grineer, by attacking them at there home. I had the idea that a corpus ship, would sneak past grineer defenses of Earth and set up a Forward Operating Base, for the corpus, but where exactly, how bout the bottom of Earth's Oceans. An event could set this new tile-set off, where you need to sabotage the ocean bases and help the grineer, this would most likely be an invasion mission just like others, or who knows maybe you could help the corpus with this too. I would like to see how oceanic life on Earth had evolved, without humans, seeing a giant sea monster swim by a window would make me get a good feel of the tile-set.

Maybe these could also be put on Mars, because it seems reasonable to think that the corpus would have terraformed it to a temperature to sustain martian oceans. Seeing sea creatures there would be cool too. They could also serve as a FOB to regain much of the lost territories (land territories-obviously) that they lost in the Gradivus dillema. 

My other idea was for a new mission type, space battles. As seen in Devstream 24 we got a glimpse of a tenno ship that may, or may not be implimented, I for one would love to zoom around grineer, corpus, or even orokin ships trying to destroy it. 

1lA7r1N.pngThis would be a coop thing, and couldnt really be solo'ed, and would most likely be a clan thing. A clan would make a ship, design it, add parts that can increase speed, armor, maneuverability, etc. Add guns and rockets on it for superior firepower.

The mission would also be the Tenno's answer to actually fighting Fomorian ships, and be fought in groups of at least 2, a pilot and 1-3 gunners, places could be swapped during a battle by leaving you post and walking around in the ship, to the pilot seat or other turret gunner seats. This is all just an idea that could make Warframe be even more space-age like. The Space battles could be similar to those of Battlefront II because I loved those. Tell me what you all think of these ideas, whether they would be fun or not I appreciate the feed back.

Edited by Darktigr

Sea labs would be neat.

Imagine accidentally throwing your glaive through the window on one of THOSE tilesets...

It would be a sacrifice of your own just to drown a bunch of corpus. Unless the crew men's helmets provide air for them under water and if the robotics aren't water proof.