Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Recruiting!] Outcry Gaming Has Expanded To Warframe!

-Data-Reaper-

Hi, This is Daalienman and I am the Outcry Gaming representative for Warframe! In Outcry Gaming, we challenge our skills everyday we play. Our clan is fun and for the players who want to improve their skills. Once you join, there is a teamspeak address in the clan tab for you to join. Teamspeak is where most of our members hangout and chat but it is NOT required. we prefer teamspeak over the in game chat for many reasons but I will not get into that. When you join we will need to run some of the higher leveled missions with you just to see how you play (if you don't have the time at the moment, just let us know when you do). By telling us this, we can help make your skills even sharper. we will accept you as long as you're mastery rank 5 or above. If you're Mastery Rank 5 but you have a friend that wants to join and they're not, just tell us and we'll invite them with you. We will supply mods, keys, blueprints, research, and just about anything we can to make players in our clan better. Also our clan runs, Void and OD Ships just about everyday. If there is a planet you need to complete just tell us and we'll help. SO if you want in on that, just send Daalienman, or Rushsteel a pm and ask to join. Finally, we do NOT tolerate any sort of drama. So if you start any please solve before I have to intervene. Also to clear the mod, key, and blueprint things I said, you don't need to pay for them. Just ask if someone has them and if they do, ask if you can have it, if they don't ask if someone will farm for it WITH you and not FOR you.

Thanks for Reading and I hope you join us!