Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mission Fleet Race And Warframe Officer

SpartanCommander

Here's an idea.

Looking at the situation the Tenno don't has any actual fleets and their always at a disadvantage thanks to this.

What if during one special event you have the Tenno discover an old Tenno ghost fleet drifting in space and now the Tenno are in a race against the Grenneer and Corpus to claim the fleet before the other faction.

The Tenno wants this fleet because with it they now have the capability to stand up and even engage an enemy fleet if one discovers a hidden dojo, now instead of just attacking enemy ships one at a time. They can now hold off enemy attacks.

You could have areas where you have to fight off enemies and hack into computer systems though out the ship to take it over as sections fall under your control different ship systems can start even aiding you.

Like Engineering- Ammo drops increase

Security- Auto defenses start aiding you.

Bridge- security fields activate damaging enemies that go through doors to find you.

Medical- health appears in dispenser areas.

That might be a fun mission.

You could even have a warframe developed where you can find parts for it like in this mission.

The Officer

It's design could have a look more similar to a naval officer with pretty pathetic stats except for a few interesting things.

Like 1. Tactical upload which increases allies chances of critical hits.

2. Reinforcements where 3 mech based reinforcements spawn in a Tenno like design which the type of reinforcement can vary from a common to rare through simple chance. Which can attack enemies and draw fire. They will follow you around where you go the only down side is that until their all wiped out you can't summon any more.

The most common can be like a rifle equipped one that acts more like a standard soldier.

A less common one can be one with hand to hand weapons. Next one armed with a rocket launcher.

The Rare ones can be like an Orken drone that not only recharges shields but also heals.

The next rare can be like a large Mech with big guns and lots of hit points only with a large draw back. It's slow in comparison to everything else so despite the fire power it can be a major problem on missions where speed is more important thus if it is summoned it can render that power useless since it can't be used until the Large mech is destroyed.

3. Threat Scan ability could be like a imaging view like what you see when you use the scanner only you are also holding your weapons while you activate it and can shoot.

4. The Package A final ability could be to teleport an explosive charge a certain distance in front of you that can be used to clear out clusters of enemies.

This idea came from that wouldn't the Tenno have had ships or a fleet for themselves at one point and their might be Tenno that were suppose to command then and thus this is where the idea came from a Tenno officer who aids with tactical intelligence and reinforcements as well as issues support from ships that are near by.

Not to mention this would be a Tenno class that would essentially be forced to rely on allies to aid in it's survival however it would be an extremely useful one to have on the team but really pathetic when it starts out.

Even Mission plot

The even starts with a capture mission due to Lotus discovering that there is some unusually valuable information the Corpus has discovered that has been kept from any computer banks.

After capturing him the Lotus quickly informs of an unpresedented discovery. The ancient Tenno fleet that once served during the war against the Sentience was discovered by a Greneer scout ship adrif. According to the scout ship these ships are still serviceable and their setting up a fleet to secure and incorporate the fleet for into the Greneer. The Greneer high command also authorized multiple Fomorian class ships to aid in the endeavor.

The Corpus learned of this and is in the process of assembling their own fleet to intercept the Greneer and Secure the fleet for themselves.

The Tenno has to act fast the Corpus and Greneer will buy the Tenno some time by fighting each other but their in a race against time to not only save valuable allies but also because that through out this war the Tenno has had one major disadvantage they lack a fleet or any combat ships that can stand up to Greneer or Corpus capital ships with the Tenno fleet that changes things.

Not their in a race against time to recapture the Tenno fleet before the main body of the Corpus or Greneer fleet manage to come out on top of the battle. But they also have to deal with the Corpus and Greneer advanced forces that have already occupied several ships in the Tenno fleet.

I was thinking that maybe at the end of the event someone can create a movie for youtube and give the players a link and the movie show's the Tenno Fleet powering up and engaging the still embattled Corpus and Greneer and punch their way through the enemy factions fleets and escape.

XXXXXX

Officer

The rejects of the rejects they were once called. Ones who went through the Void but never gained anything.

They were weak, with little skill on the battlefield, with no apparent useful abilities.

That's what they were considers.

Fellow Tenno either looked down on them or pitted them.

Then during the war with the sentients the Orken forces despite having an advantage now that they deployed the Tenno quickly discovered that the Tenno weren't susceptible to the Sentients the Orken ships were and now they found they had their weapon but no way to deploy it.

Until a ship carrying a reject of a reject was assaulted by the Sentience did they discover their means.

When the attack came as the ship started to succumb the reject reject somehow managed to take control of the ship's computer network and forcefully connected himself to the ship. Thousands of systems, displays readouts flooded all at once that would be to much for any organic mind. However the void did give these rejects something but not of body or power but of mind. He was able to easily and quickly interpret the data and managed to save the ship.

Then after this the Orken realized these rejects of rejects usefulness. They were given 2 special frames that provided a link directly to their minds. The second frame was a ship the ship was made just like how warframe tied to the rejects mind the two were a part of each other.

The rejects were now ship officers of the new Tenno fleet. Now the Tenno had ships that could stand against the Sentients and take them to the battlefields as well as take the fighting in the stars.

The rejects of rejects had now become champions in their own right.

Info

Unlike other Tenno who gained powers that can easily be used in combat the Officers powers do not have one. What they gained was a remakable ability to miltitask thousands if not millions of tasks, events, schedules, and situations at once. This ability enable them to litterally monitor all systems and even control a ship simply with his mind as he was able to easily keep track of an entire ship's systems as well as move about freely on the ship with no trouble with his mind on multiple task's at once.

Officers are renown for their ability to be one with their ships. One Officer is all that's needed to run the entire ship. All it's auto systems is very much self maintaining. Each Tenno ship is a formidable weapon of war. Heavily armed and armored with the capability of carrying troops to and from different planetary battlefields.

Despite being a fair liability in head to head fighting Officers do command formidable abilities.

Even outside of their ships they are still part of it able to give commands for support even in the battlefield by giving reinforcements, or having the ship teleport in tactical explosive charges.

No wall can hide an enemy from an Officers scanners.

They are also capable of enhancing other Tenno's warframes targeting systems by networking their systems to his and thus enhancing their ability to target critical areas of enemies.

Edited by SpartanCommander

I like it ! 

The event you're talking about, even if we don't know if we are supposed to have a fleet, is interesting and would potentially add some lore into the game. 

Your warframe concept is also fun, and I love the last ability ! 

Something that is not radial is always a good thing. 

Hope you'll get more attention on this

Thanks.

I actually looked at what the game already had and came up with those powers not only because it would be fun to have a frame with these useful abilities but it also wouldn't take a from scratch rewrite with it's powers their are already things in this game that probably already have the basic programming needed to make this frame's capabilites work.

I also liked the way to command it's own ship.

I'll be working on it's lore and history and some instructions on what it's powers exactnature is.  I will say I'm making it very unique.

Here's an update involving an idea for the mission plot still working on the unit's history I'm trying to make it  in the format of the codex.  THen after that comes the description of it's powers.

Nice plot, the idea of starting with a capture seems legit.

Updated it again.  I also tried to put the information like how you see it in the codes.

Also does anyone know the weapons loadout of Greneer or Corpus ships?  I'm asking becasue I think it would be interesting to see what kind of armament loadout Tenno ships should have.

What do you mean by weapons loadout ? Types of cannon they use ? 

You can see some of them into the Grineer Galeons, but nothing in Corpus ships... 

They are big and noisy cannons !

Ya I'm just thinking on what kind of weapon systems the Tenno would employ likely something smaller than the Greneer maybe like some Railgun variants and missiles for long range and for close range and point defense energy weapons for that.

But I was thinking on making a weapon load out for Tenno ships.  Like what advantages and disadvantages Greneer and Corpus ships have.  Then you have the Tenno which is likely more combat capable than either but in a more limited supply.

I would guess Greneer use cannons while Corpus ships primarily use energy weapons on their ships just like their hand guns.

I was thinking would it make sense for the class of Tenno ship to be available to be like cruiser?  Fast and pack's a mean punch.

I think you should keep in mind the ship's cannons will be totally "visual" and would not have stats just like our weapons. 

So basically they should look like grineer weaponry (because Tenno weapons are more like Grineer than Corpus). 

For your officer, I think you can give him the same stats than Vauban.