Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Another Water Warframe Idea... (Typhon)

Rokusho66

with how many requests and water warframe concepts there are I am surprised one isn't in the works by now but heres my take and even a sketch.

nHmegcC.jpg

http://imgur.com/nHmegcC

Powers:

1.) Tide- does minimal damage but ragdolls all enemies hit by the wave of water.  if already ragdolled the enemy is dragged toward the caster.  (think like pull but with a wider AoE and more focus on Crowd control)

2.) geyser: using the water stored in his tanks Typhon releases the water stored in his legs to fly upward and forward while damaging all enemies with in X AoE from take off.

3.) Monsoon- Typhon creates a storm of acid rain (could be stationary or follow caster) in which enemies are slowed down due to the cold rain and debuffs armor while doing some minor dmg.

4.) Tsunami- Typhon creates a large wall of water in which he rides the wave cuasing massive damage and ragdolling any survivors. (think slash dash on steroids with a larger energy cost ofc)

the powers are more or less a work in progress but I am pretty happy with how he looks. the spear isn't anything special.

if anyone has a better name or better power ideas ill change mine.