Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Elp Volt Niilll

Axeroix

plzz increase volts sprint speed he really needs it when his second ability is always a better buff to you allies than it is to you becausw the (Lightning) IS SOO DAMN SLOW.

even 1.1 would be ok im sure everyone agrees

although 1.2 or 1.15 would be ideal 

not only would this fit his aesthetic but it also makes sense as the only reason till now he was slow was because he was a shield tank and Zephyr Murks him in tankyness and outspeeds him

Am I the only one who thinks that the title of this thread makes absolutely no sense?

Its a bit of an inside joke between my friends Help me Neil became ELP IM NIILLLL! and in turn in the case of this thread ELP VOLT NIIILLL

This way those fools, can't use the argument, that "Loki is supposed to be the fastest frame" against Rhino with the Vanguard Helmet. 

All according to plan. Then once its done they will have nothing to use against Rhino Prime with Vanguard Helmet. 

This way those fools, can't use the argument, that "Loki is supposed to be the fastest frame" against Rhino with the Vanguard Helmet. 

All according to plan. Then once its done they will have nothing to use against Rhino Prime with Vanguard Helmet. 

This^