Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

► Black Noise ◄ [Uk] United Kingdom Based Clan Now Recruiting! [76/100]

J4M3Z

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Guys, Im from the UK and looking to join a clan. Ive got into Warframe lately and love it! Looking to join a team and get better and learn more about the game and have a blast while doing it. Daily player and play quite a few PC and mobile games and take a selfless attitude towards gaming! : ) Look forward to hearing from you!

IGN: Sheken

Edited by Sheken

Hi there. I'm from the U.K (Scotland) and would really like some people to play with, preferably from the U.K, so this clan seems right up my alley. I'm new to the game, I'm only an initiate (as you could probably tell) I don't really know much about the game, but I am always welcome to some help. I am online every day at any time. My in game name is 'Purdon'.

I look forward to hearing from you. :D

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Guys I used to play warframe before  and im thinking of comign back so was very interested in a clan. I live in the uk and im a pretty hardcore gamer. So My Nick is Psyon69 Pm me im interested in your clan.

Hey im really interest in joining, Im from the UK, south wales in particular. Im only mastery rank 2 atm but im enjoying the game enough to want to buy the loki prime access pack tomorrow and i think joining a clan will only increase my enjoyment of the game.

My IGN/Steam name is Perfectexample

Sounds like my kinda guys. I'm from Scotland and looking for Uk based players mostly for the time zones. I play a few times a week, just looking to get a bit more out of the game. I'd love to join if you'll have me, 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi, we are a group from England looking for a guild, we are all pretty nooby but enjoy the game and would like to join.

Cephas_Ironclad,

apsharp,

aaronsharp03,

chaoticevilincarnate,

Wilcard0001

Thanks, hope to see you ingame!

Edited by Cephas_Ironclad

• 1 month later...

Hellooo! Your clan is exactly what I've been looking for! UK based, I would love too join, I'm a relatively new Warframe player (nearly rank 5) but I'm a quick learner and work well as part of a squad, always watching out for team mates. About me; I'm 23 from Nottingham, I'm on most nights after work 4pm onwards and yet again would love to be part of the clan, my IGN is AbyssionV2 hope too hear back from you soon!