Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ballistica?

Quixoticcool

I REALLY wish I could like this weapon, the concept is great and I love the appearance, theres just this one thing that completely ruins it. The delay between charge shots on the ballistica is incredibly annoying its the only weapon I can think of with such a feature and I cant even describe how awful it is to realize you hadnt been charging when you thought you had. If theres some issue with the DPS being too high (I don't think thats the case but you never know) then please feel free to lower the DPS but the delay for starting a second charge shot is so pointlessly annoying.

+1

Exactly why I don't use it. When I leveled it for mastery; tapping off bursts made me start charging, and trying to repeatedly fire charge shots would occasionally make me do nothing and stop shooting/charging. Drove me nuts.

Love the weapon and still have it. Would definitely go back if I saw a patch note that it was improved or altered.

(maybe charge when aiming and burst when hip firing?)

Edited by VKhaun

If it was up to me, I would lower the base damage and charge time, and then get rid of the burst fire entirely.  The weapon is extremely ammo inefficient when burst fired, but the power of a single charged shot makes it worth the effort.  I am with you guys when I say "I want to love it".  More crossbows please!

I like bows and crossbows, so this weapon was a must for me. But it is rather awkward in application.

Still, I think I'll make it my next forma project. The burst fire is apparently incredibly powerful, though the charge shot itself leaves much to be desired.

+1

Exactly why I don't use it. When I leveled it for mastery; tapping off bursts made me start charging, and trying to repeatedly fire charge shots would occasionally make me do nothing and stop shooting/charging. Drove me nuts.

Love the weapon and still have it. Would definitely go back if I saw a patch note that it was improved or altered.

(maybe charge when aiming and burst when hip firing?)

I'd be down for this, even if it'd be a bit awkward (moreso than the Phage). The delay between charging needs to be tweaked at the very least.

Edited by Noble_Cactus