The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Somewhat New. (Wa State)

Ukkosenjumalan

Greetings. I've been playing for about eh...a couple of months or so. I guess I forgot that this game has a massive forum community behind it so I might as well get started before posting. I'm from western washington state, currently in college. 

As of right now I have the Excalibur I started out with (lvl 30), Volt (lvl 3), and I'm currently "building" a Frost Prime and in just over 1.5 days, it will be done and ready for use! 

I've never been the "gamer" type of guy...I've always had one or two PC games I play in my free time, but I've never been really into it. This is also my first MMO game EVER (i did play on a friend's xbox live one time though). The only other multiplayer games I've ever played were those split-screen racing games I'd play with friends on my small computer screen (remember those games?). And although it took me a little while to warm up to the idea that i was playing with other real people and get that expected trust/team ethic while playing this game, I've come to really enjoy the community aspect of this type of game!

So yeah, that's me, my main thing is music (primarily heavy metal, classical, and industrial), my username is Finnish for "God of Thunder" (bilingual), and feel free to hit me up, especially if you love metal and/or are from the Seattle area!