DaSxBaDOS

Let's keep this brief this time... here's my idea:

Weapon Type: Thrown Melee Weapon

Damage: 30 Slash / 0 Impact / 0 Puncture

Crit: 10% Chance, 150% Damage

Attack Rate: Still unsure

Status Proc: 10%

Charge Damage: 150-200

Charge Time: around 1.5 seconds (Yes, even slower than the Galatine!)

Charge Attack Crit: No Crits when using Charge Attack

Charge Attack Status Proc: 100% or near 100%

How the Charge Attack actually works:

You prepare to throw the Axe, which takes about 1.5 seconds (more or less... depending on balancing).

Just like the Dual Ichor, you attack when you release the Melee-Button (I still wonder why just the Dual Ichor does that).

When you throw the Axe, it doesn't go very far and it flies in an arch, because it is so heavy.

When it hits an enemy, it automatically Procs Impact on him, so he falls to the ground (maybe even the ragdolling of the Kestrel?).

Additionally it adds another Proc to it, because it has 100% Status Proc when using Charge Attack. It will be Slash-Proc if you don't add mods, so the enemy will lie on the ground and bleed for a while.

After a second or two, the Axe just disappears and reappears in your Hands.

The Design:

Any Design would fit, but I would prefer an Energy-Axe, because that way you can explain how it comes back into your Hands after you threw it.

I can't draw... so there are no pictures, sorry.

The Weapon could be by the Tenno themselves, but maybe it's by the Corpus because it's an Energy-Weapon.

If it isn't an Energy-Weapon, it would even be possible for it to be a Grineer-Weapon, because those Grineer sure love Slash-Proc...

If not using the Charge Attack...:

...it just feels like any other Heavy Melee-Weapon. The Scindo would be the best Comparison.

So... yeah... I basically want a throwable Scindo.

What do you think of this idea?

Good or bad?

Fair or Unbalanced?

I tried to pick balanced stats for this one... emphasis on TRIED...

How'd I do? Would you use this weapon?

What about more of a zoren sized axe that you only had one of. If anyone has played league I think something like olaf's axe could work like this. For people who haven't you basically throw the axe in a straight line then it lies on the ground when it either reaches the end of its range or it hits an enemy. If you run over the axe you pick it up and can have another ready.