The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Melee 2.0? Not The Top Priority

I guess I'm just too practical a player to even care about Melee 2.0 because for me it's more efficient for me to kill more enemies from afar with either my Soma or Boltor Prime. I guess if we all had invisibility like Loki that last 25 seconds it might be fun to sneak up on someone and kill them with your big sword or whatever. It just seems stupid to me to close with a enemy when you can kill him from long distance. This is even more so with the infested almost gone other than maybe moving there is no reason to even draw your melee weapon.

"The rifle is the first weapon you learn how to use, because it lets you keep your distance from the client. The closer you get to being a pro, the closer you can get to the client. The knife, for example, is the last thing you learn."

Edited by Naftal

Honestly , If you're complaining that it's unpredictable , I'll go against that. 90% of the time , I know where I land, I control where I land , and if there are miss steps , I copter it. If you're complaining about the level of control in climbing and in flight then lemme tell you a lot of games lack this free-manipulation of parkour. 

I like the moveset in the game so far, though it can still be improved, of course. 

I personally hate how parkour works in AC, it's like his hands are covered in sticky tape. He grabs EVERYTHING, and it's so frustrating. I would go insane if they made it like AC.