Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is The Banshee Fun To Play?

MrSloth

Question

Looking at it's pretty cool however is worth it for a new player. I'm currently lvl 1 planning to buy both the bow and banshee character with platium is it worth it? Also would you recommened dual swords (heat) and dual pistols?

Edited by MrSloth

11 answers to this question

akbolto as dual pistol yes, dual heat too, i really like them :)

i haven't built the Banshee yet, I'm still searching for a shield mod before searching for her blueprints

the bow it's really fun to play but if you plan to play solo don't buy it

akbolto as dual pistol yes, dual heat too, i really like them :)

i haven't built the Banshee yet, I'm still searching for a shield mod before searching for her blueprints

the bow it's really fun to play but if you plan to play solo don't buy it

Well I'm planning to do solo and online but I'd like the dual pistols for close quater combat and use the bow for long range sorta of a balance.

i, myself got a nyx lvl30 and started a banshee. now about lvl18

and i can tell u banshee is a lot of fun. sonic boom is an awesome skill to knock back ur enemies and sonic boom is massive damage.

silence is nice for stealth gameplay as is the paris bow.

however. i switch between braton and paris according how i am playing a mission.

if u like a sniper weapon then paris is the right joice.

dual pistol is awesome. lots of damage and high fire rate. properbly the best way to go as a secondary to bow

but its up to you if u wanna spend platinum on it. all i can tell u is that its not easy getting banshee parts. i bought him with platinum

keep in mind that if u are playing banshee in a squad, its more a melee class skillwise

I don't mind melee :P

@rhode

yes I'm not planning to build him just planning to buy with $

edit: 1 more quistion will the banshee come with the helmet already if i buyt it with platinum or will I have to build.

Edited by MrSloth

no lvl req on most of the items. frames dont. a few weapons does. but its not high. lvl3 is the highest req i think

and this game will, but only in far future. they r focusing on doing the pve stuff right first. u can read it in faq mate