The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Claiming Affinity Boosters

chaosbleeds91

So now that the event is done, I have an interesting question.

If I dont log into warframe for a few days, when I finally do, will I receive the 3 day booster then? Or will it automatically be dished out with the update (assuming i open up the game to update it. 

I'm asking because I work Friday and Saturday so I'd only be able to get 1 day out of the 3 day affinity
booster which is a waste. Or I'm thinking about not opening the game until Monday and squeeze all 3 days out of it. 

Anyone know how that works?

You get the booster when you log in, so if you don't want to activate it until you're free, don't log in.
I know from experience and I wished I didn't log in today, so I could use it to the full extent.

So wait till Monday.

Edit: This is only referring to the event booster.

Edited by FateZero

i think its already running for everyone, i bought an affinity once and during the third day i coult not log for the whole day and when i finally managed to get some free time and log i had only 27 mins left and i knew from the day before that i had many hours, that off course passed while i was gone, common sense would say that if even PAID affinity boosters wear off in your absence free ones would do too.

You get the booster when you log in, so if you don't want to activate it until you're free, don't log in.

I know from experience and I wished I didn't log in today, so I could use it to the full extent.

oh thats interesting to know, i didn't know, so the trick is not to log in until you want to activate it, then? nice.

i think its already running for everyone, i bought an affinity once and during the third day i coult not log for the whole day and when i finally managed to get some free time and log i had only 27 mins left and i knew from the day before that i had many hours, that off course passed while i was gone, common sense would say that if even PAID affinity boosters wear off in your absence free ones would do too.

That booster was automatically activated considering you were logged in while you bought it though.

Yeah forgot about the Booster thing... Went and logged in as I do every morning to check things out and it started...

Now 2 days of the booster are wasted while Im at work >.<

Would be nice if we could choose when to activate it.

Anyways, free stuff is free stuff... Disappoint doesn't mean complaint.

I'd like to point out that anything received from the inbox doesn't become active til you see it, So if you've done an invasion that finished after the Devs sent out the event rewards it will keep opening from that latest Battle Pay notice and not activate the mail which contains the event rewards.

Edit: added a picture to better explain

0Loq86V.png

In my case it'll always go to the Grineer Battle Pay no matter how many times I log in and out, So I won't receive my event rewards.

Edited by SoundPox