Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Distilling Extractor Prime

hhhhhkqqpi

so i got the distilling extractor prime and thought awesome this will totally help me get orokin cells so i put it on saturn but after 8 hours it gave me 12 detonite ampules so i thought hey whatever just let it go again but 4 more times and thats all its giving me its really frustrating so after 2 days my first one is almost dead and i cant make another one because they cost 2000 polymer bundles 300 oxium and 65 000 credits each so thats kinda out of the question

my problem with this is that it takes 8 hours and it only gets the most rare resource which on saturn is the detonite ampules and the outrageous cost to make more

i think the cost to make these should be lowered and maybe something to make it so the detonite ampules arent the rare resource on saturn

Cost seems to be fine, you can repair them if you collect them and just let the extractors sit in your inventory, so essentially you can just create two for every planet you harvest and just continually cycle them. As with the blue resource drops, I agree that they shouldn't be given by extractors. Since the Distilling Extractor has been introduced, I've gotten over 400 detonite ampules, without even using the Prime version. 

Like what Cruspleuro said, on every planet you shouldput down  2 extractors so that you can cycle them, this will greatly help you out in the long term and save you a lot from having to rebuild them everytime they are destroyed. So once the extractor is finsihed

extracting the items, collect the items, then take off the extreactor then choose another extractor to put in and repeat the process.

p.s you kind of get lazy after a long time of doing this, specially when you have 4 extractors on and you just leave them to die and not cycle it, i did this and got lazy, dont be like me.

Edited by ChainsOfHell

I think you we should get at 2 or 3 orokin cells every so often otherwise I don't see a point spending the money and resources. I myself bought the prime extractor that came with ember prime and have never gotten any orokin cells. The cost for these prime extractors is totally unjustified if DE just keeps giving people the detonite ampules or nano spores. There should at least be some event or weapon that allows players the use of these resources.

For that matter i'm tripping over Detonite Ampoules and Fieldron samples almost every mission, while constantly low on Neurodes, Control Modules and Neural Sensors.

What am i even gonna use the former for if i'm not in a clan? Should at least be able to sell them for credits.

• 2 weeks later...

orokin cell lately are a 90% drop from general ruk (he dropped them something like 9 time on 10 while i was farming split chamber)

Control module are easily found on void,if you can get there.if not,i feel your pain.when i started i didn't know how to get them and was pretty frustrating.

neurodes are always an issue,same with neural sensor.you know where to find them but the drops is too low.I tried putting a distilling extractor for neural sensor but all i get are alloy plates..

I use 2 of these Destillier Extractors for i think 3 or 4 weeks.
i bought the BP at the market

if one is damaged, i replaced it with an another Destillier Extractor.

during this time i got 12 Orokin cells (3*4).

so,it is not realy useless.

It's just RNG.

I use the regular extractors and get rare resources every now and then. Rarely, but when I do get some, it's usually 4+ from a single extractor.

I would assume the Distiller Extractors have a higher chance of yielding rare resources, but whether the improved RNG rolls are worth the resource cost or not, is really up to the player.

Edited by Ammolds

Cost seems to be fine, you can repair them if you collect them and just let the extractors sit in your inventory, so essentially you can just create two for every planet you harvest and just continually cycle them. As with the blue resource drops, I agree that they shouldn't be given by extractors. Since the Distilling Extractor has been introduced, I've gotten over 400 detonite ampules, without even using the Prime version. 

???? You can repair the drones? Does this go to normal extractors too?

Yeah, if you collect the extractor and just let it sit in your inventory it will regain hp.

.........................Just.....let it sit and it's repaired///////-------

What!!! Then i just wasted my 60 drones for no reason....;_; I had tons of it and used all of themm........all of them blasted in the field.

.........................Just.....let it sit and it's repaired///////-------

What!!! Then i just wasted my 60 drones for no reason....;_; I had tons of it and used all of themm........all of them blasted in the field.

don't feel too bad...

I had one sitting at 100% health and when I deployed it it said it was destroyed and only gave me the option to scrap it.

For my part, I only want polymer bundles from them anyway. Orokin Cells would be nice, but I won't expect them.