The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Frost's Original Problem Has Returned

Fo0otsteps

Posted Today, 01:21 PM

I believe what they done is not a nerf or a buff but a move to the left we now still have the problem of frost being a one trick pony since avalanche has no cc what so ever now and freeze well do I even have to talk about it

with the snow globe change from the new hotfix I would say its in the right direction but still needs to have a few tweaks or tricks added to it to make it a viable skill as at the moment I see this ability held down by so many cons such as mod's requires (strength mods/duration mods/efficiency mods/armour mods/range mods

he is wayed down by to many cons all im suggesting is to remove timer from snowglobe but add a limit to 4-5 snowglobes maximum which sorts out a problem with mods other wise if I want to use snowglobe for high end,I have to use every kind of mod to just maximize snowglobe which then hits his other abilities, I found this a problem as other frames are not wayed down by all this

remove the timer

add a limit to 4-5 globes maximum

increase the range of the slow the smaller the globe gets the smaller the slow, the bigger the globe gets the bigger the slow but is wayed down by the bigger the globe gets the less effective the slow is so you get a 10 percent slow if your globe is 30m big and starts to increase as the enemy gets further

or

give the sg an after effect once it has been destroyed: SuC as freezing any target that is within 5 meters of the snowglobe or knocksdown targets within range

Zephyric_Reaper

Posted Today, 02:18 PM

I may sound like a disk in repeat but...here we go again.

You may be happy with what you're playing but it's ultimately gimped (compared to other alternatvies)

What you have is a stationary bubble that has a million disadvantages:

Only works on defense, explosions clip in, freeze field doesn't stretch, hard to mod, ect, ect, ect. 

There are many scenarios in which your spell does ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. Example, a corrupted moa enters your globe with stretch, it starts hitting the pod and is not affected by slow. Result: nothing accomplished.

Now I present to you the OP alternatives: 

Choose Zephyr, stand on the pod, put turbulence, call it a day. 

Choose excalibur, mod for range, cast blind every 15 seconds~ call it a day.

Choose rhino, put efficiency, cast stomp every few, call it a day. 

I forgot to mention, these actually work on ALL missions, regardless of other mods you got, regardless of how close the target is, it ALWAYS works. 

Snowglobe may be in a balanced spot power-wise but it still suffers from a trillion quality of life issues and the rest of his kit is even worse. 

Frost, like any other frame, should be good outside defense and even then he's not the best at it!!