Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fusion Core Weirdness

Hammie

Has anyone else noticed the quirkyness with fusing Fusion Cores into mods? What im referring to of course, is the fact that you can get more mod progression out of combining commons and uncommons of varying ranks than you could from just tossing in a bunch of rare rank 10 fusion cores? Ive been experiencing some massive jumps in the progression bar when i add say, a common Rank 3 fusion core once in a while than i would if i added a rank 10 rare fusion core to it. Its making me ponder if theres not some sort of rating system or algorithm to getting the most 'bang for your buck' out of fusion cores.

Unfortunately i havent bothered to figure out what combination of rank and type of fusion cores to combine to get the most out of a mod, but its been happening so often for me that it begs to question if theres more to the system than slotting the best rare fusion cores into a mod for the max amount of progression possible. Or perhaps theres some sort of relationship between the type of fusion core and the type of mod? (Such as uncommon fusion cores provide more progression for uncommon mods than they would for other types of mods?)

Maybe im just going crazy - someone please tell me im not XD

Edited by Hammie