Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Bull - Tank Frame

(PSN)x35_DOuBLeTReYx

It determines what your term of a tank frame is, for me it's High shields so for me: Volt, Mag, Frost and Rhino are Tank frames [Correct me if I miss any]

If you mean in terms to outlasting the enemy then that's reduced to Rhino and Frost

Long story short, there are more tanks than just Rhino, it's just Rhino is all you see

Rhino is like, the Solo ''im out for myself'' nub tank, frost can at least have some other folks hide all warm and cowardly in the globe at the same time :D

Why did you even make a post about this idea? you keep trying to justify your idea by mentioning lore, and such. We all know this wont go in the game, and whether you like it or not, you know that it wont be put in the game. Its a stupid idea

But admit there needs to be more tank frames in this game

Pretty much every frame can be tanky now. 

Max Redirection generally give 1100+ shield on most frames already

Not to mention the mod Guardian on your sentinel recover your shield fully once your shield depletes to 0 every 30 seconds.

There needs to be more fun & diverse play-style frame in this game like zephyr flying around, valkryr's web-slinging & melee focus, even trinity healing & linking damage. 

We don't need another Rhino.