Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Repetitive Gameplay

Korbzy

So I played for a few hours yesterday, this game is VERY smooth and unbelievably beautiful with amazing graphics. Though I feel like I was just running the same map over and over again, its extremeley repetitive. After 3 hours I finally got to go outside and enjoy a bit of freedom but then back in the halls I go.

Does the game expand from the narrow hall ways to something different ? because at this moment its starting to get boring and a suggestion of mine would be to add some different scenary.

After playing yesterday in this beta I was suprised I ran into no bugs at all, very unusual for a beta game... Very impressive!

Splosions, very interesting. I do actually feel yhis game is a bit like that but actually still playing this game because im impressed with the graphics and moves. Unfortunately this can become boring very fast. To all the people saying there are different continents... im a gamer aswell and after playing for hours im giving my feedback on gameplay saying its actually repetitive and boring. I would like to see more variety of mobs and landscape as you can only stare down a hallway for so long, doesnt matter how pretty everything is.