The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Latency Issues Since Update.

(PSN)Exidium0196

Never had a problem until now with lag. I cannot play with other players without monsters glitching all over the place, items not being able to be picked up, weather I host or not the game is unplayable with other people now. I figured maybe I just have some Internet problems or something but when I play other online games such as battlefield or CoD there's no latency whatsoever. As soon as I switch to warframe, bam! Unplayable LAG. The only way I can play normal is if I set it to solo. Like I said earlier, there was never a problem like this until update 12.

I'm running over wifi, tried resetting it and the modem. Tried resetting the connection on the ps4. Also tried restarting. Nothing seems to work. Help!

Update: After changing some router settings and putting my PS4 in DMZ im now able to play perfectly fine if IM the host. However if I am not the host, I get the crazy lag. Countless games have been a lagfest unless im lucky enough to host.. what could that mean??

Again this never happened until update 12!

I've been having the same problem, ever since update 12 the lag is bad and evey online game I play is horrible, my friend and I play this game a lot and I would invite him to my sessions and now he cant join ever since this update. Like you said the game works good if I'm doing a solo mission but thats about it, I also tired resetting my internet amd nothing works, hopefully they can fix this problem soon

I've tried everything from changing ports in game to port forwarding ALL ports on my router. Still, only warframe has this latency issue. I really wanna play with my friends but its hardly possible. If I don't host, after the first minute or so of the game it starts to treat me like my ping is somewhere around 6000 maybe even higher. I'm not exaggerating, sometimes it takes about 1 minute of standing still to even pick up loot.

DE, what did you change?? I wanna play!

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE + FIX: Bypassed the router and plugged directly into my modem. Problem went away along with other issues.

I'm not sure why but even though I DMZ'd and everything (Which is how you bypass the router completley) I still had these problems, since I was able to play normal through the modem directly I went out to the garage and got my older crappy wireless router and low and behold, the problem is still gone.

Something DE/SONY did changed how my original router communicated for the worst. Now im stuck using my 10 year old 54mbps netgear router instead of my 108mbps nice router.. :/ Oh well, problem solved.