Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Control Your Enemies

(PSN)simyy

I know it sounds stupid but I was just wondering how fun it is to control your enemies so this is my idea

You would need a gear(do not know yet)Which you can get from the market for 20 platinum(If not would be an easy fight

Go into a mission and select the gear then press R1 At an enemy.it would need a 10 second charge Any damage done would stop the charge.

Once it is finish charging,It will shoot a bolt at the enemy(Can be anything with a bar on top)

You would then control the enemy for 40 seconds Getting All of the enemy abilities your Warframe would then be unplayable

and the enemy you control would be playable

One Difference change a thing like a lancer with no helmet could like head butt Lancer with helmets can shoot a laser beam out of it eyes They all have Armor Health Shields Energy Speed Powers(Would Make a table soon in the comments)

OR

Every Day,A Random mission node will become an Alert Sign Pressing it would bring you to a mission loading Screen just like conclave,Once all 4 players are in,The mission would start.You would then randomly be chosen into these fractions:Tenno,Grinner,Corpus,Infested,Orokin,Wild,Objects,Stalkers You would then be given a 30 Seconds Time Limit to choose a Allie and a weapon of the fraction.Once The time limit is up,you would be spawn in the mission and defeat your enemies.Once you have defeated all your enemies,you then be randomly chosen inti the fractions,it would repeat it self for 10 Rounds.Once you complete all 10 rounds,You would be force leave out of the cell.Winner would get 10 platinum and 30000 Credits.Once you completed the Mission once,It would then be gone until the next day,The next day,It would then be another mission

Why do that when you can just mass control an entire room to kill each other, and why would I want to play as a lancer rather than my Loki?

Also, I highly doubt platinum would be a reward, neither would 30,000 credits,

Edited by Ayliax

20 Platinum to buy an item that has a 10 second interruptible charge to control an enemy for 40 seconds.

change a thing like a lancer with no helmet could like head butt Lancer with helmets can shoot a laser beam out of it eyes

Yeah, you got me there.