Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unable To Purchase Any Founders Pack

Iridann

I'm attempting to purchase the founders pack on the website and it links me to steam, when I then receive a site error.

I have enough money in my wallet, so I don't know what's happening. Doesn't work from chrome, IE, or steams browser.

[size=3][size=6]Oops, sorry![/size][/size]

[size=3]An error was encountered while processing your request:

An unexpected error occured while authorizing your transaction. Please try again.[/size]

Ya man! i understand yr pain now! cause im having the same shyt problem since i created my account.And is just my hypothesis but did u use the Steam downloaded version of the game first and played from there...

Pretty sure that u can't buy founder packs any more, or for non steam users at least. the dead line was 25th

we're extending the Founders program to give everyone who's interested a little longer to get in, including our Steam users who will be joining Warframe on March 25th.

I'd like to think they'd take down the founders offer page if it was not being offered anymore, and regardless, this also happens trying to buy plat.

Wait what do u mean ? Do i need or don need a credit card to purchase? And the 10 methods for Steam are? Is there a link that i can check? N i just don wan to pay using Steam where as the website always pushes me to it! I just don get that...i wan to use other available methods to pay for Platinum instead of just forcing me on Steam option only

Still an issue. Though an interesting update:

Was able to run transaction using a different Steam account, seems to have properly applied the associated Plat to the associated Warframe account. Sent a support ticket in with Steam to see what they say.

Unfortunatly I won't be using a different account, as I have the funds on one account. I will no longer be getting the master founders pack, decided that I won't spend that much when no response is being given.

So-far still getting the scripted responses from Steam support (surprise?), but maybe my troubleshooting will shed some light on the issue:

"Are you attempting to make the purchase through Steam or with a web browser using the storefront webpage?"

Both, and from a couple different computers using both options.

"If it still fails, try logging into your Steam account and making the purchase directly through the Store interface."

There isn't an item in the store interface for any Warframe cash store items, least not that I can find. When the Buy Now button is pressed on the Warframe site, it looks like it sends a request to Steam to withdraw from the Steam Wallet, which I'm assuming when it doesn't see the required funds, prompts for payment options to fund the Steam Wallet for the exact amount that Warform requested.

On 2 different computers, both using Win7, on 2 separate networks being served by 2 different ISPs, both tried with current and updated versions of IE, Chrome, Firefox, AND the Steam Browser (both with the Steam client installed) - the same exact error came up whenever the transaction was attempted using my Steam account.

Also in both situations, in all permutations, the transaction properly went through to ask for funds from the Steam Wallet when a DIFFERENT Steam account was used. When EVERYTHING changed except the account, the same result was seen (error). When JUST the account was changed, only then was the result different (success).

This issue sounds similar to this discussion on the Steam forums:

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3091088

Hope that helps.

Edited by NullenVoyd