Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] The Player Ship - Customisable Weapon/armor/pet Displays?

MabsWinterKnight

So, during the last Prime Time, you said that the Player Ship will function as customisable Player Housing, right?

Can you please consider letting us build a Weapon Rack of some sort, that we can toggle to select a weapon from our inventory (and an appearance for that weapon)? Same goes for some sort of armor stand/mannequin for our Warframes to be displayed on, or a floor panel for our pets to be "chained" to (in effect, if not literally, unless you want them randomly wandering the ship) when not in use.

Obviously, selecting a weapon/armor/pet to use would (temporarily) deselect it from the display, since it can hardly be in two places at once.

Maybe you could even combine them with the slot system you already have implemented, where buying a new slot gives you a new cosmetic item on the ship (though high-level players with lots of weapons and armor might start running out of room pretty quickly, unless there's some sort of "storage closet" item that can hold them without displaying them).

Edited by MabsWinterKnight

And I imagine there is a "land at the dojo" button in there somewhere, I wonder if it's an actual 3d enviroment you walk around and do stuff in, or if it's a 3d background to a 2d menu, say switch to arsenal and it moves the camera to a wall full of your weapons etc, though having a full on 3d enviroment behind the menus might be a bit performance intensive, could be pre-rendered, though that affects what you can realistically do dynamically.

• 2 months later...

And I imagine there is a "land at the dojo" button in there somewhere, I wonder if it's an actual 3d enviroment you walk around and do stuff in, or if it's a 3d background to a 2d menu, say switch to arsenal and it moves the camera to a wall full of your weapons etc, though having a full on 3d enviroment behind the menus might be a bit performance intensive, could be pre-rendered, though that affects what you can realistically do dynamically.

They DID show themselves walking around the ship inside the livestream, so I am going on to assume that we CAN walk around the ship, activate panels, etc... Kinda like a player-smaller-version-of-the-dojo.