Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wohoo Easter Eggs :)

Kabeta

they better come out with the damn optional reset with 7.5 if not they really lied to us when they said we would get it right when open beta was so far i have yet to see any update about it.if they only implement easter and not the optional reset then they are working on things they shouldent be getting out the optional reset should be on the top of their list.And i know im not the only one who thinks this.

they better come out with the damn optional reset with 7.5 if not they really lied to us when they said we would get it right when open beta was so far i have yet to see any update about it.if they only implement easter and not the optional reset then they are working on things they shouldent be getting out the optional reset should be on the top of their list.And i know im not the only one who thinks this.

Calm yourself. all in due time.

not just plat it also reset lvls and everything else all u7 did was make it so you respec your tenno thats it aka not a real reset.A real reset would be getting all our plat back and reseting everything in the game not just the skills. ya in due time well they should have said sorry it wont be released when open beta starts then. instead they said we would get it the second open beta started if they said it would be a good while i wouldent care. i just hate false information.and trust me people like me who started closed beta a looooong time ago really want a reset for many reasons. I could care less about a easter event just want the reset.

Edited by Ayahuasca

I don't get why a reset is so important to people when Up7 basically was a reset, just without platinum refunds.

I have most of the Warframes but I would rather not have all of them now. If I could I would want all my platinum back and just focus on using Nyx and Trinity. That way I can put all my platinum into aesthetic crap and the occasional new Warframe that I can't be bothered grinding parts for.