The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hello Everyone!

(PSN)Audeamus86

I go by Audeaumus86 but you can call me Audi. 

I am not exactly new but I am new to the forums. I started when I got the PS4 around December.

I am also not even close to being hardcore (Father of two) but I do enjoy this game a lot.

I am still new so and still a Noob. I only found out you could squad up when I was halfway through Earth....

I have been wondering if there are any tips for playing with others. I have notice there is not a lot of communication between team members, even though we all have the means to. 

And is there some sort of strategy or combat etiquette around here? I swear the last time I played in a survival game it was pure chaos.. I got lost from my team and found company with the higher level Grineer... I don't know if there is some sort of strategy for the different types of missions I am ignorant of. 

This game is a lot of fun and I am enjoying a lot. I hope to keep finding good players like I have already. And by good I mean good sports, helpful and friendly.

Cheers!

(Im also aware of the Wiki pages existence and I have been using it)

And is there some sort of strategy or combat etiquette around here?

STRATEGY? BWHAHAHA

NONSENSE ? WE BASH HEADS

47045363.jpg

Seriously X)  yes there is some strategy on how to use your frame's powers for the benefit of the team; here's an examle 

A lot of specials can be used to distract or crowd control the enemy while you revive a fallen teammate  for example = rhino stomp , Nyx chaos , Trinity's Blessing and so on 

For survival mobility is very importatn as you know so a frame that has mobility skills ( Excal , Volt Zehpyr valkyr , nova ) can get to the capsules faster, they are the "scouts"