Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[={ New Gamemode: Skirmish

xRemedy

[={ Skirmish

The Skirmish gamemode's objective is to plant several (or one) explosive onto objects that can create more destruction after it explodes or something important.

how it works;

The Skirmish gamemode will have a custom map (or just a regular map) suited for the objective. Players will be deployed outside a superstructure which is surrounded by mountains. You fight enemies and weird things until you reach a portal (Like in the Gravidus Dilemma or whatever) that will transport you to a ship orbiting a planet before anymore reinforcments come you close the portal. After fighting through some enemies, you enter a huge chamber with a big hole in the middle of the floor. After some podiums rise and more voooooooodoooooooo 1 player must take the bomb. I wasn't really sure what to choose but either the player would normally just have the bomb in one hand and another with a secondary, or the player carries it on its back but you can't run. After fighting through hordes of enemies you arm the bomb drop it and you have 5 minutes to escape and you can have fun by destroying some ships (or initiating a something that will prevent the ships from landing) that the enemies will try escape with.

This needs a lot more elaboration.

As of now, it's a twenty minute mission with minor details and no rewards. It's like waking into an Italian Bistro and saying, "Yeah, I'll take a sandwich".

I'm sure that if this was elaborated upon it could become a good idea, but you need to tell me what KIND of sandwich you want.

Perhaps including more details about when this mission type would occur, and where it would show up on the star map/ how it would be accessed.