Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weapons Assigned To Frames As A Custom Set

Orbister

I think it would be useful if we could assign weapons to our frames so when we equip a frame its already equipped with the assigned weapons.

In my case i have weapons that i would never use with some of my frames, just because of how they are modded, both weapons and frames, the games seems to encourage specialization, i think this would greatly help us organize our frame-weapon customizations.

i think this should have a higher priority

the ratio of effort to implement it in the UI to player satisfaction is very good, people will respond very favorably to this because it allows more creativity, organization and ease of use 

all it needs to be is a UI feature that allows us to save a theme, it doesnt have to be fancy

the theme saves all your weapon loadout selection + appearance and frame loudout selection + appearance and sentinel etc - then u name the theme

once you have some themes saved you can quickly and easily switch between them, making it faster to set up for group play and easier to change your style to the color and weapons u like for style reasons 

it would increase player satisfaction by a large margin, people love anything that allows them to organize or express their creative side