Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wtfs - Rank Test

Killeralpha

I dont have the visual issues but I had NO idea it was timed and now I have to wait 24 hours to do it again? Why on earth would you make it so I have to wait 24 hours to start gaining rank again? My motivation has been to get a gram and I cant till lvl 2 and now that Ihave grinded, all the way to lvl 2 over 3-4 days I have to wait to test again? Why on earth are you making it so players dont want to play with this time laps stuff?

I dont have the visual issues but I had NO idea it was timed and now I have to wait 24 hours to do it again? Why on earth would you make it so I have to wait 24 hours to start gaining rank again? My motivation has been to get a gram and I cant till lvl 2 and now that Ihave grinded, all the way to lvl 2 over 3-4 days I have to wait to test again? Why on earth are you making it so players dont want to play with this time laps stuff?

i am guessing they make it a 24 hour waiting time so that players will have learned their lesson not to fail

So, nobody knows what to do to have normal graphics and not only some yellow pillars on black background ?

I dont wanna try again to change resolutions or textures or something and wait another more day if it doesnt work :(

Edited by Killeralpha