Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hello! I'm Looking For An A-Team

MayorBing

Guys, Hello, I am really in need of a Permanent team, I am usually in Asia or Europe Region. I'm Rank 6 with a few warframes and lots of weapons. I've been having trouble connecting to games in recruitment area, out of like 20,000 people in game, I think I can only connect to 100 people out of 20,000. This is how miserable my Warframe life is.
I'm using Globe Internet Connection which doesn't have a static Internet Protocol Address, which means I cannot open ports to forward in my IPA. In simpler terms, I can only connect to some people who are open to all connections, who do not fail to join in any games. Oh that would be heaven for me. Lol.

So this is it, I need few people who can connect to me without problems, a partner is already good to me, as long as we can do missions together, preferred a 4-man team with a host that has open ports to all connections. Because it doesn't matter if you have a different connection than that of the other people in the squad, its just up to the host that holds all connections. 

IGN: MayorBing 

Please PM me in game and lets make a permanent squad if you think you won't fail inviting me.

Our strategy usually is that : 

Pair - 1st Run would be my Key, 2nd run would be yours and so on and so forth.
But this aint applicable to 4-man team because you might fail with others. 

Guys, help me out! I'm online everyday but not usually the whole day, maybe this upcoming months I'd be online almost all the time.

Thanks! Good Luck! :)