Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fusion Done In A Simpler Manner.

DashinSixes

THE Verdict:

The new mod system has been looking good so far but, when it comes to fusion, it very unintuitive especially when you want to merge one mod with another. You have to go to the mods section and pick the mods you want to fuse together but, the problem doesn't lies there, its in the the heaps of mods which are stored in the mods selection section, even if you sort em' out it still is a hassle.

Suggestions to fix:

1.The mod selection tool bar where you can apply mods to your Warframe or weapons; allow fusion directly from that certain space, so its easier do fusions of mods exclusive to that certain category.

2. Instead of pressing the fusion button, just drag n' drop the mod over the one which you want to fuse with, then asking for permission whether to go forth with the fusion with a Yes or No.

3. Change the rarirty numbers with visual icons to specify raririy levels, or create an aura around the item, example; a green aura around rare 3 item, a blue aura around rare 1 etc.

I'll put up more ideas if any come to mind.

Edited by DashinSixes

I like the idea, though drag'n'drop fusion might become a pain when fusing large numbers of mods just to level one, however there really needs to be a better storting system in the mod inventory screen, like viewing only certain kinds (Warframe, Rifle, Pistol, Melee, Etc) so that yo uare not digging though piles and piles of mods to find what you are after.

Just a bunch of things that would improve Quality of Life (QoL):

Give me a button to auto-fuse duplicate mods regardless where they are located. Equipped or in mods.

Give me a button or drag/drop style method to apply fusion cores to mods (equipped or in mods).

Stack duplicate mods on top of each other and provide an indicator on how many are in the stack.

Highlight mods in the mods section that I have equipped on my warframe(s) and weapon(s) in some way (for spotting duplicates to fuse).

• 2 weeks later...

Other issues:

1. Fusing (A+B) doesn't give you the same result as (B+A), even when they're both the same mod!

2. Ignoring credit costs, a three-step ((A+A)+(A+A)) fuse does not give you the same result as a one-step (A+A+A+A), which probably isn't what players will expect.

Generally, it's not at all obvious what the "best fusing strategy" is. To even get an idea, you've got to obtain a bunch of mods and run experiments, which isn't very newbie-friendly.

Edited by HvcTerr