The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Very Late)Hello Community

Kornelijus2

So not long time ago i realised that i am not that active forum guy as i sinked a LOT of time in warframe (600> hours) and well this is my introduction(im not that good at introductions) ...

I found out about Warframe from one youtuber, gameplay was fascinating so decided to give a try, and i did, downloaded, installed, launched it and surprisingly my potato gas powered box of plastic (pretty accurate description for my pc) ran it, not on max settings but still on playable rate. After tutorial i chose loki, have it till now no regrets awesome frame, but getting through bits of solar system was pretty hard but i managed to survive hard part, some time later i achieved couple of banshee parts helmet was missing part and decided getting her as my second warframe, and i was happy what i got, she had different playstyle than loki but i quickly got used to it. And everything from this point was full of epic, joyful, rage and funny moments, but i dont want to make it super long introduction.

So here i am, proud member of Warframe community and proud member of Asuro Fire clan.

P.s. My English grammar isnt that great, so sorry for mistakes where i made them

Edited by Kornelijus2