The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Valkyr's Ultimate (Hysteria) And Melee 2.0?

Minfduck

Hey all,

I'm sure DE are well aware of it already but I just want to ask and bring to their attention that Valkyr's ultimate is a melee weapon replacement (kinda) and just want to make sure that it is worked into melee 2.0 because currently I'd actually prefer to use my current melee weapon rather than Valkyrs' fists because of the range, weapon style and the fact enemies can run away faster than the lunge is to your target. It's a bit of a shame as I'd class her as the melee frame of Warframe.

- thanks ^^

Unfortunately, DE are apparently happy with Valkyr being the Tank Warframe rather than the Berserker Warframe.

No adjustment to Hysteria will happen....

It is both stupid and rather ironic; the supposed Berserker Warframe will benefit the least from Melee 2.0 out of any Warframe due to her over-reliance on this stupid ability.

If you want Melee 2.0 you'll have to go to either Loki or Rhino. Loki is gonna be schweeeet once Melee 2.0 hits.

Edited by Brimir

Unfortunately, DE are apparently happy with Valkyr being the Tank Warframe rather than the Berserker Warframe.

No adjustment to Hysteria will happen....

It is both stupid and rather ironic; the supposed Berserker Warframe will benefit the least from Melee 2.0 out of any Warframe due to her over-reliance on this stupid ability.

If you want Melee 2.0 you'll have to go to either Loki or Rhino. Loki is gonna be schweeeet once Melee 2.0 hits.

i believe for some reason and knowing DE likes to think they are misterious, despise what they say about that topic in the devs stream, Melee 2.0 will revamp valkyr.

just a hunch.