The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wt* Is Wrong With Peeps Now Days...(Ps4)

(PSN)Ascolnier

Wave 55 on ODD rite? so i was on one of the cealings next to one of the golden poles, then for some $&*&*#(%& reason the ogris rocket explodes in my face... i dont care how i died cuz it was actually funny but.... WT* are my teammates thinking... both players(with ogris and penta) decided to try to revive me... both left their places or whatever and both climbed the cealing and tried to revive me.... 3 secs later the f'ing crypod was destroyed.... WT*.... why would they even think of reviving me while being on top of a cealing.... on top of that, while being on wave 55.... WT*. I also was telling them not to revive, but would they listen? nopes.

ps: thanks to this kind of lack of common sense and A******s, ive never extracted from wave +20 cuz the other thing that some players do is go into the continue side but then at the last second.... change to claim.... and all the resources, bps and mods are gone for the ones who decide to continue...

Edited by (PS4)Ascolnier

OMG, my team are so bad! They try to revive me!

Nah, just kidding. At most, one should have gone, and as you were saying not to rev, they should have listened.. I would have liked your team a while back, a Loki ignored me dying because killing mobs while invisible was more important.

Gee they're such A******s and dumb people with no common sense, what nerve they have to try to be a good team-player and team mate to revive you. HOW DARE THEY!

i wouldnt call the ones that tried to revive me A******s .-. ... but the ones that are hosts and claim at the last second.

People complaining about being revived. Im done.

lol... the point is that i could have revived myself... but they decided to go after me while a crowd was going after the crypod...

Edited by (PS4)Ascolnier

Were you using Heavy cal on your Ogris.

But ye the general rule in the clan I am in is Objective first the somone goes down and the objective is under threat then they are going to have to revive.

yes but didnt think it was gonna affect it that much... the cealing had a small branch near the edge. But the game was lagging also so that couldve been another cause

Edited by (PS4)Ascolnier