Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If You Were A Video Game Boss....

(PSN)BLACKGANG07

Lephantis

I'd look like lephantis

I'd not open my mouths

I'd just walk towards them, never open my mouths (only weakspots) and just body slam them  when i get over them

oh and this would be my boss battle music:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b85tRIJwyJ8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b85tRIJwyJ8

Edited by --Solaris--

The dark lord

purple toxins emits from my body showing my dark powers and a long black cape with short dark brown hair

Ever heard of metal gear rising... i use the red sun theme song

i use a giant ether sword 5 times bigger than the original, despair thats covered in toxic and latron with viral proc and increased slash dmg.

Best part is i will come with five phases and become the one boss that people will break there controller over wether or not DE would allow a tough boss

the world biggest fatso

a big, giant, enormous, gianormous fat dude with a shirt that says "1# fat man"

that song wich name i can't remember that goes like "i like big butts and i cannot lie"

i would be rolling around the map or tossing cheezburgaz at you, when weakened i would start swearing and smash you with my big fat &#!

stoopeed boss fight is stooped

The Milletian

mabinogi_demigod_by_jugapugz-d5jf0ac.png

Song:

Powers: Milletian is heavily experienced since it is immortal, she knows how to handle melee, archery, magic, guns, martial arts, etc.

however that is limited to what weapon she decides to use.

She can transform into a beast, boosting her overall abilities significantly and she is much more endurant as well

so what if she sounds op

theres a reason shes a boss

yoshideal.gif

She can also use demi-god, it makes her glow and have transparent white wings, she gains god-like abilities such as a shield that can deflect all sort of attacks until it weakens, use a spear of god that instantly destroys anything in its path, and even use crows to attack her foe, or use spirits of the dead to assault her enemy. She can also regenerate her health(unless heavily injured) and stamina very quicly while in this state.

Edited by Alineah

Boss Name - TheImmortalHotDog

Appearance - Frost Prime /w Squall Helm

Boss Theme Song - Self-Destruct by Pegboard Nerds

Powers - Snowglobe that covers entire arena (because im THAT frost) Avalanche, same range does 500 damage. Attacks - My precious Latron Prime. pew pew.

Hobbies - Being an OP mofo

Drops - RNG Parts. 1% chance for each part. Frame decides fate of enemies.. and your drops.

My name would be "holymotherofgodIcan'tstaphhimfromkillingmecuzhe'stoobuffliketobehitatall"

The mighty spycrab

Plainsphere - Justice

His power's would be having 99999999 health and conclave level of 9999 also, he would instantly revive and will not complete the objective till you beat him and would have 4 times of that health. (Bring alot of team ammo restore to go for his final form.)

Hobbies are Trolling Warframe characters and the Lotus.

Edited by genthis