Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rock Warframe Concept

nexus25

Named: Goliath

1st ability: Sling stone: hit the enemy with stone by projectile, giving them a hurtful damage
2nd ability: Igneous: using hide made out of stone to protect boulder from any damage, then absorb the damage to create a radial discharge
3rd ability: Stonehenge: Create a pillar of stones to take cover from incoming damage
4th ability: Boulder: Release a massive boulder to the incoming enemy, bury them with a colossal damage

Well that's my idea about the rock themed warframe, i don't have the art since i can't draw warframes

actually the 2nd ability combines with rhino's iron skin & Nyx's absorb
And why not? since some Warframes has an ability based with elementals
so why not i give an idea about earth based warframe?

Edited by nexus25

First thing first, where do these rocks appear from?

On the abilities, that second ability is way too similar to Absorb.

have you fought the derelict boss? where does the metal go after he pops one of his heads up. some things shouldnt need massive detail and explanation to be fun. though that fight would be funner if he continually punched holes in the ground that you have to avoid.

i do agree the second ability is way to similar but they could do a floating rock shield instead where boulders circle around the player before discharging with enough damage asorbed. basically launching themselves before they break.

i also have a suggestion for a final ability where he simply slams the ground with his fist and a giant quake happens causing 2 massive sheets of rock (and metal if you're not outside) to rise up and rush towards eachother smashing enemies between them. basically picture 2 tidal waves forming and slamming against eachother except they're made out of rock. maybe call it Quake Wave or something.

have you fought the derelict boss? where does the metal go after he pops one of his heads up. some things shouldnt need massive detail and explanation to be fun. though that fight would be funner if he continually punched holes in the ground that you have to avoid.

i do agree the second ability is way to similar but they could do a floating rock shield instead where boulders circle around the player before discharging with enough damage asorbed. basically launching themselves before they break.

i also have a suggestion for a final ability where he simply slams the ground with his fist and a giant quake happens causing 2 massive sheets of rock (and metal if you're not outside) to rise up and rush towards eachother smashing enemies between them. basically picture 2 tidal waves forming and slamming against eachother except they're made out of rock. maybe call it Quake Wave or something.

hmm that could works too