Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rising Phoenix, Rise From The Ashes.

(PSN)RebirthOfFury

We are 'The Phoenix', a new clan rising through the ranks of Warframe. We are only 2 strong and lacking the real world friends that own PS4's for good help. We will assist with knowledge, and mission aid, along with providing cheap research options since we are still the smalllest guild size. Both leaders of the guild are skilled gamers and not likely to slow anyone down, near future holds Void missions and Derelict mission for their juicy rewards :D. Message me/respond if interested.

Edited by (PS4)RebirthOfFury

We are making good progress with our clan, one new member verified which a huge pool of knowldege, resources, and skill is a huge boost. Also, labs are finished and research is started on at least one item per lab, with some already completed. Those of you looking to join, now is a good time to do so.

We don't have any sacntions really on play time, we lost our members from shifting to inFamous as well, just looking for active players willing to match up no and again, nothing religious or mandatory just fun gaming shooting the S#&$ with each other, Pro_X_ Rapids and Lotranto I'll send you both warframe friend requests tonight when I get on, then we can go about matching up and seeing how we like playing together.