The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hello.... ;_;

Koleypop

Hello. I started playing almost literally an hour ago, and so far so good :o i can actually kill stuff ! and considering i'm more used to Xbox and PS controllers playing this on PC is a little more difficult than it used to be for my old hands XD

I'm hoping this community is friendly OwO and am I the only one who gets utterly confused by the maps? maybe it's the fact i haven't slept XD.

on a lighter note I think i'll be here for a while. 

P.S I am a mega wimp when it comes to playing things solo so if i annoy you I apologize profusly 

Hello. I started playing almost literally an hour ago, and so far so good :o i can actually kill stuff ! and considering i'm more used to Xbox and PS controllers playing this on PC is a little more difficult than it used to be for my old hands XD

I'm hoping this community is friendly OwO and am I the only one who gets utterly confused by the maps? maybe it's the fact i haven't slept XD.

on a lighter note I think i'll be here for a while. 

P.S I am a mega wimp when it comes to playing things solo so if i annoy you I apologize profusly 

if you need a clan. send me a message ill invite you to mine :D

Welcome to the community, remember to just follow the indicator on the map.  The indicator will even indicate whether your target or direction to follow is higher or lower with the use of a small white arrow.

haha well thanks everyone, i've been playing in a squad with a few of my other mmo fan-friends, we even made a clan but i went OTT with decorations XD

(koi pond ftw) we chav a general idea of what we want it to look like, it's just a shame we can't have flamboyant pink walls. or any other colour than grey really.been playing non-stop for the past few days and i didn't realize i would run out of money this quickly haha.

and i'm getting used to the mod system \o/ yay me!

all in all i am loving it here, it's almost like my RL is getting in the way XD

Edited by Koleypop