Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Iksc Is Always Looking For New Members

Dreamhost

Our clan IKSC is a shadow clan of which I, IKSG, am the leader. Everyone is welcome and there are no real rules other than being nice and relatively active.

We are an English speaking clan and our research is quite far, but not finished. There are no requirements to joining, all players, new and experienced are welcome. To the new players, we would be happy to help you in any way we can. To the experienced players, we are looking still looking for trustworthy players to fill our currently vacant higher ranks.

So if you are interested, any of the players listed below a pm and we'll be happy to take you in.

Recruiters:

IKSG

martporsche

creeper.minecraft.boom

What are you plans for Badlands?

Do you believe you have what it takes to take home Shadow tier's Gold Trophy in the next event?

What incentives do you, as a clan leader, of a self-titled clan, bring to the table?

Is this a casual clan, or a hardcore one?

Are you okay with Bronze? Are you okay with no trophy at all?

What are you plans for Badlands?

Do you believe you have what it takes to take home Shadow tier's Gold Trophy in the next event?

What incentives do you, as a clan leader, of a self-titled clan, bring to the table?

Is this a casual clan, or a hardcore one?

Are you okay with Bronze? Are you okay with no trophy at all?

I will answer your questions speaking for myself and in the order you asked them.

My plans for the badlands are to either join up with other clans or just to let it play out.

I don't believe that in it's current state IKSC is capable of taking home the gold trophy, because there aren't that many active players and I myself, with a couple of my friends, aren't capable of doing it by myself.

As its leader I try to be as involved in the clan ,and it's members, as I can and I do play daily, but I have my limitations as Warframe is not the only thing in my life. I am therefore looking for people to fill the higher ranked positions. The name is possibly somewhat self-centred and I have realised this, but with the advancement in the dojo I am relunctant to start over

IKSC is quite definitely a casual clan. I have no aspirations to be the leading clan in any event. I am just here to help new players understand the game and advanced players to just have fun.

As I said before IKSC is a casual clan, but I do listen to my members. I myself am fine with no prize at all, but if the members want to go for gold then I will do everything in my power to try and get them there.