Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Concept)Thrusters/short-Range Blink/quick-Boost.

DashinSixes

Fast Maneuvering: Since there won’t be a cover system, I say abilities such as fast dodges would work well with a Space oriented Ninja to dodge bullets, melee attacks, etc. The medium that will be used are typical space like Propulsion devices; to cause an impulse(side-to-side boost) attached to the shoulders. For example; if in midst of battle the WARFRAME follows up with a forward maneuver(boost), charges up his/her melee weapon, takes the kill and backs out with a backward maneuver(boost). The idea can be related to this footage from Armored Core, watch if it helps: http://youtu.be/5XTs6Gygyws?t=1m53s

I'll post more ideas if this one follows up with good recognition.

Edited by DashinSixes

I think what he is saying is that rolling is essentially too primitive and ineffective a move to be used in the Tenno universe and requires an upgrade in agility.

Ahh so a type of short range blink? That would be cool?

if that is the case it should cost stamina to use

Edited by Silenterr

Maybe not as imba as a blink, but a sudden shift. If you guys have played Gundam Versus Gundam before you will know the side-step. It's not instant, but it's not as slow as a roll either.

Edited by newnar

Maybe not as imba as a blink, but a sudden shift. If you guys have played Gundam Versus Gundam before you will know the side-step. It's not instant, but it's not as slow as a roll either.

RMB + sprint + direction = fast roll and back flip.

Very effective so far.

A 'blink' move like the slayer from ME3MP is fine though. We need some variations in the game.

• 2 weeks later...