Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Superhero Inspired Warframe

fariz2fariz

Wouldn't it be great if there's a Warframe that has superheroes powers from Marvel/DC.

I would love to see a Warframe that has Green Lantern's Ring powers.He can make anything appear.

But this Warframe can't make everything appear because that would be freaking OP in Warframe.

This Warframe can make weapons and shield appear to kill and protect.

I picture him cover with neon line on his body.A mixture of Volt and Oberon and a little bit of Ash.

1st power:He fires small rockets that doesn't follow enemies.(Kinda like firing 5 miniature Ogris).Fusing will increase the number of rockets and the damage.

2nd:He surrounds himself in ball shape shield.If tap he'll put the shield on himself but if hold he will cover teammates with the shield(if possible).Fusing will increase the duration of the shield only.

3rd:He punch the ground and his surroundings will cover with huge spikes or fires machine gun all around him,Fusing will increase the damage and duration or damage and distant of spikes being fires

4th:He makes 2 miniguns appear on his arm and the ammo will float on the back to his shoulder.(It works like Valkyr 4th power bit instead of claws it has miniguns).The power will end until it's out of ammo.Fusing will increase the ammo and damage.

All of his powers will look like anything Green Lantern's Ring can "summon".So the color of the things you make appear is all depends on your energy color.That means they glow.

If you think he's too OP or need more work.Please share your ideas or something. Euh

Bubye.

Edited by fariz2fariz

I agree with Harbringer777..
This is pretty lame..
The skills definitely lacks creativity.. 
Skill 1 AoE  exploding ash's shuriken/ember's fireball+split chamber.. prob OP depending on the dmg
Skill 2 is too similar to frost's snow globe
Skill 3 AoE (spikes or machinegun? decide on 1)
Skill 4 Why miniguns? & how would the stats be calculated?
The theme is too vague..
(summoning weapons & shield & spikes, you're taking too many theme at once when each of them could be made to be a whole different frame)

I think you should just make a Heavily-armed warframe instead since you seem to like explosion & guns..

Edited by Veridantus

I agree with Harbringer777..

This is pretty lame..

The skills definitely lacks creativity.. 

Skill 1 AoE  exploding ash's shuriken/ember's fireball+split chamber.. prob OP depending on the dmg

Skill 2 is too similar to frost's snow globe

Skill 3 AoE (spikes or machinegun? decide on 1)

Skill 4 Why miniguns? & how would the stats be calculated?

The theme is too vague..

(summoning weapons & shield & spikes, you're taking too many theme at once when each of them could be made to be a whole different frame)

I think you should just make a Heavily-armed warframe instead since you seem to like explosion & guns..

I'm sorry

The 1st power is actually to stun or knock down enemies for a while

2nd:Kinda like Frost's snow globe but smaller and it follows him and it only work on himself.So it's more like Rhino's Iron Skin

3rd:I couldn't decide.That's why I asked for opinions and help to shape this warframe.

4th:Because I both hate and love using Valkyr's 4th power.I want to use my most powerful power to kill enemies from a distance so I don't have to run to them in order to kill them.And It would be cool to see a warframe running with a miniguns on both of his arm.And it only last until it's out of ammo.

The reason why I put guns in his powers is because I hear my friend complaint and asking why isn't there any warframe that has a range weapon of some sorts in one of their powers.So I thought this could be a good idea for it.

I'm sorry

The 1st power is actually to stun or knock down enemies for a while

2nd:Kinda like Frost's snow globe but smaller and it follows him and it only work on himself.So it's more like Rhino's Iron Skin

3rd:I couldn't decide.That's why I asked for opinions and help to shape this warframe.

4th:Because I both hate and love using Valkyr's 4th power.I want to use my most powerful power to kill enemies from a distance so I don't have to run to them in order to kill them.And It would be cool to see a warframe running with a miniguns on both of his arm.And it only last until it's out of ammo.

The reason why I put guns in his powers is because I hear my friend complaint and asking why isn't there any warframe that has a range weapon of some sorts in one of their powers.So I thought this could be a good idea for it.

It's not a bad idea, actually..

The skills could use some work

The theme is vague (as I said, it's somehow leaning toward a heavy-arm type of frame with guns & explosion, if so, maybe you can explore that as well)

But the concept/idea is actually interesting..