The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Tail Of A Tenno That Is Ongoing

Boboknight11

Hello my name is Boboknight11 I have been playing Warframe for about 7 mouths now and this is my short (as short as I can get it) story of my times here.

Why I liked Warframe:

To me Warframe was different the most other games out there and I knew this within the first few day of playing it. It does not fall under the normal categories of MMOs, shooters, or Free to Play games. It's not a pay mouthy game or a play to win games like most MMOs I've played, It does not have that cheep PvP base that most shooters have, and it does not have the Half broken game, careless devs, or "Pay to Win" aspect of most Free to Play games. This cuts out about everything bad about all the categorizes that Warframe falls under. I also find the devs to care about there game and community very much. as an example When I joined I made a typo in my name so that it was bobobknight11 so I message DE and told then I accidentally typed my name in Wrong and DESeline was nice enough to fix it form me at no charge. Thank you DESeline! 

My story:

I started off playing in Update 9.6 (I think) as loki and focused mainly on melee to do damage. I had only been playing loki for a few day when I reset my account because I was going to do some youtube videos with friends and we all needed to be at the same level. After the reset I chose Mag as my starting frame (this was before pull v3 and to this day I still like pull v2 better). I still used melee as my main form of damage and my favorite move was to pull a bunch of the enemys to me and the slice them up with melee.

At some point the youtube series ended of reasons that are still unknown to me. However this turned out to be good because I was no longer tided to the pace of others. So after the youtube series ended I want crasy!

Rhino was fairly new I the time and I wanted to get him. So I farmed everything I needed and waited for him to be built. I still mainly play him to this day. Don't get me wrong I still love Mag and do think she is more fun but Rhino was stronger and he was immune to stuns and knockdowns (no to mention dying!)

I later started building a clan dojo all by my self using only resources that I collected by my self. I now have a full dojo with everything necessary to get all the items from clan research. I also stared collecting Event rewards, Warframes, Weapons, and resources. Today have have all of the event rewards from all the events sense the time I joined, I have the warframes Mag Prime, Frost Prime, Nekros. and Ash. I have just about all of the high level weapons including but not limited to Strun Wraith, Brakk, Boltor Prime, Ignis, Dakra Prime, and Galatine, and I have resources to last me for a long time.

I now play with Rhino mostly and use my primary to do damage now (Seeing as how pull was changed on Mag and that DE has not come out with many good melee weapons lately). I enjoy my time playing Warframe but don't get on it much seeing as I have finished (or what you may call finishing) the game and have most nothing to keep making me come back other then events and new weapons.

This is my story up to present day. Hope you enjoyed reading it. See you around, fellow Tenno!