Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Leviathan

(PSN)Chidaruma7

This post is to let you know that we are currently accepting new members into our guild. We are comprised of both serious players as well as more casual players, although we are looking for more active members. We have active daily players, a full dojo with completed research, a clan emblem and more.

We plan on scoring high in tethras doom and more events to come and aspire to win the gold! For this veteran players are needed, but we are also very open to welcoming anyone new to warframe and helping them through the game and teaching them to be a stronger tenno.

All members aim to help each other complete mission runs whenever and whatever type they may be; void missions for prime parts, orokin derelict, trading mods, or just planet missions. And vast majority of the time we all run in chat parties with each other, and just have fun talking and getting to know everyone.

Message me or my generals in game or through PSN at Chidaruma7, ValcMaveric, or DemonGenesis.

Alternatively, you can leave a message on this post and I will try to get back with you as soon as possible.

Our Clan Emblem:

Leviathan_zps64f94609.png

Edited by (PS4)Chidaruma7

• 3 weeks later...